In order to assist you to get as much information possible about Israel before your visit, please find below our recommended useful links:
* Hotelscombined - Helps you compare & find cheapest Hotel Prices.
* Foreign Embassies in Israel
* Egged - Israel's largest bus company. Offers information about public transportation all over Israel.
* Israel Central Beaureu of Statistics - Statistic Information about Israel
* Israel airports authority - All information about Israeli border terminals and airports, including scheduled flights, landing and taking off.
* State of Israel Ministry of Tourism - The official site of Israel's Ministry of Tourism.
* iTravel Jerusalem - Official Jerusalem Municipality Tourism Site. Information about Jerusalem sites, hotels and museums.
* Nazareth cultural and tourism association.
* Essays written by Benayah Blum. - Information about different topics connected with Benayah's guiding.
* Old Acre - The official site of the Acco (Acre) municipality. Useful and interesting info about this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
* Go Ramla - The most comprehensive Tourism Site of Ramla, a less-known but fascinating city in Israel, definitely worth a visit!
* Israel Railways - Including trains to/from Ben Gurion airport - best and cheapest way to / from the airport.
* Israel Nature & National Parks Authority - Opening hours, entrance fees and general information about Israeli National Parks and Nature Reserves.
* Keren Kayemeth LeIsrael - Jewish National Fund. Improving the environment in Israel, tours in Israels forrests.
* Visit Haifa - Official Tourism site of the Haifa Municipality.
* Israel Weather.
* Israel News. Ynet News from Israel
* www.nolimitstours.com - the new website of Benayah Blum
In case you need any other information regarding Israel, Jordan or Egypt please contact us directly or by mail and we will be glad to assist you!